Prepay Nation is a rapidly-expanding tech startup, leveraging a groundbreaking software platform to connect international prepaid mobile service providers all over the globe, with retailers serving expatriates abroad. Prepay Nation partners with providers and retailers, as well as payment processors and mobile app developers, to enable instant refills of international mobile airtime. The most common usage of their service is for expatriates abroad to refill the mobile phones of their friends and family back home, at a convenient shop, using cash.
I started working with the Prepay Nation team at XtraGlobex, where we were brought on for strategic planning, communications integration, and marketing. Ultimately I became the in-house Director of Marketing for Prepay Nation, a role I still fulfill — running the entire marketing and PR program, developing thought leadership and other strategies, and supporting the CEO at conferences.
My Role & Services
- Lead small executive group sessions to brainstorm market positioning, differentiators, and opportunities
- Developed and coached delivery of award-winning pitch presentation
- Redesigned website, presentation templates, and digital sales materials
- Developed and launched website
- Designed, wrote, and edited all brand materials and press releases
Currently, as Director of Marketing:
- Develop and drive marketing strategies
- Develop and drive though leadership initiatives
- Organize, negotiate, and support trade show presence
- Design all branded materials for every use case, including press kits, partner materials, and trade show booths
- Strategize and design branding refresh activities and materials