Client: The Outreach Center
The Outreach Center is a New York-based car donation processor, collecting junk cars from donors and donating a portion of the proceeds to various children's charities. XtraGlobex was brought on for full-service strategic planning, positioning, market research, analytics, and communications design and implementation.
Marketing & Branding
We worked with the client to establish a research-based strategic marketing plan, and then executed the roadmap. We launched three different billboard campaigns, and ran them in test markets across the nation; the resounding winner of that trial became a complete national campaign, in strategically placed media. We integrated that campaign into print media in newspapers, magazines, charity publications, and web marketing, refreshing the company's image and gaining increased exposure in desirable outlets.
We also worked with the Outreach Center to establish a comprehensive rebranding plan, create a Foundation from the Center, and establish the independent towing company that they used as a dedicated charity towing service.
Web Design, SEO, & SEM
We undertook a wholesale redesign and reconstruction of the client’s website, vastly improving the look and feel, the content, and the usability of their digital presence. We performed extensive Search Engine Optimization, and began several Search Engine Marketing campaigns which we managed and adjusted on a daily basis. As a result of this work, we saw exceptional improvements: many more people visited the site, and they stuck around much longer – resulting in record high daily donation rates.
We became the client’s public relations arm, working with television and print media and disseminating press releases and news items. We developed and launched a public service campaign under the Outreach umbrella, which included a brand, logo, website, blog, print and web PR, and PSA billboards, all geared towards raising awareness of various issues affecting American children every day.
Customer Relations Management
We designed and produced a complete Customer Relations Management program, working with our campaign designs, market data, and the client’s existing technologies and workflows. The program included database construction and maintenance, system integration, design and production of customizable collateral, and overarching strategic work to effect word-of-mouth marketing from the client’s existing donor base.
My Role & Services
In my role at XtraGlobex, I took part in every stage of this project. It was a multi-phase endeavor, bringing in a wide variety of stakeholders throughout the process. I served as creative and tech lead, and as a key player in the strategic brainstorming and planning phase.
Specifically, for this client I:
- Helped lead small executive group sessions to brainstorm market positioning and opportunities
- Designed and led the design of multiple outdoor advertising campaigns
- Integrated successful outdoor campaign elements into comprehensive marketing program including billboards, bus decals, newspaper and magazine ads, digital ads, and CRM.
- Led the development of CRM and PR strategies and program elements
- Redesigned Center website and printed identity collateral
- Led the development of the website
- Led design of Foundation brand identity
- Designed, developed, and launched Foundation website
- Designed and developed national outdoor media campaign to support Foundation
- Led the print production of collateral identity and CRM materials
- Wrote and edited website copy, collateral copy, and press releases
- Managed creative and tech teams