Client: Prepay Nation
Prepay Nation is a rapidly-expanding tech startup, leveraging a groundbreaking software platform to connect international prepaid mobile service providers all over the globe, with retailers serving expatriates abroad. Prepay Nation partners with providers and retailers, as well as payment processors and mobile app developers, to enable instant refills of international mobile airtime. The most common usage of their service is for expatriates abroad to refill the mobile phones of their friends and family back home, at a convenient shop, using cash.
A promising company growing by leaps and bounds, XtraGlobex was brought on for strategic planning, communications integration, and marketing. We also worked hand-in-hand with key executive team members to prepare a presentation for the women2.0 technology startup competition, and providing one-on-one presentation coaching prior to the competition presentation... which then proceeded to win the Mobile Track category!
My Role & Services
In my role at XtraGlobex, I took part in every stage of this project.
- Lead small executive group sessions to brainstorm market positioning, differentiators, and opportunities
- Developed and coached delivery of award-winning pitch presentation
- Redesigned website, presentation templates, and digital sales materials
- Developed and launched website
- Wrote and edited all website and collateral copy
- Wrote and distributed several press releases
- Content may have changed since completion of the project, and existing content should not be assumed to be my work without confirmation from myself. If you are curious about content samples, please ask.
- Press releases written after project completion can not be assumed to be my work without confirmation from myself. For samples of press releases, please ask.