Client: Kuzina by Sofia
Kuzina by Sofia is a popular restaurant in Cherry Hill, NJ, specializing in traditional and modern Greek cuisine. Kuzina is very active both in its customer relationships and in the hospitality and Greek communities of the Southern New Jersey area.
As an active retail client, Kuzina has relied upon XtraGlobex for fast turnaround of marketing concepts and materials, geared towards their various client bases and the wide variety of specials, events, and activities in which they participate. We design and produce targeted ads for print and digital media, flyers, custom menus, and collateral. We manage their newsletters, direct mail pieces, and web-based CRM.
XtraGlobex was brought on to handle Kuzina’s public relations program, including press releases, news updates to their website, and media events. We have also performed professional photography for key events and high profile catering bookings, work which provides the client with a growing library of custom images for their business.
My Role & Services
In my role at XtraGlobex, I took the lead in managing and maintaining the Kuzina account.
Specifically, for this client I:
- Took part in weekly brainstorming and planning sessions
- Designed print and digital promotional materials
- Coordinated print production of all materials and signage
- Wrote and distributed monthly email newsletter and email blasts
- Managed email lists, social media (Facebook, Twitter) engagement, and review site (Yelp, Zagat, Citysearch, etc.) engagement
- Performed professional-caliber photography shoots for foods, events, and catering
- Developed and managed all branding and signage for Kuzina Express kiosk offshoots
- Content may have changed since completion of the project, and existing content should not be assumed to be my work without confirmation from myself. If you are curious about content samples, please ask.
- Press releases written after project completion can not be assumed to be my work without confirmation from myself. For samples of press releases, please ask.