Client: Acre Mortgage
The Philadelphia arm of Acre Mortgage, a national mortgage broker franchise, came to XtraGlobex looking to create an online presence that was findable, personable, differentiated, informative, and helped to generate leads of prospective home-buyers.
After sitting down with the client to outline strategic objectives and a comprehensive demographic profile, we conducted market research to determine the competitive set, and the market opportunities for differentiation. Based on that research, we developed a site concept, Multiple-Lenders.com, that focused on providing updated daily rates, basic informational content, and a simple one-step contact form that broke the mold of broker sites, which typically demand several steps of more and more intrusive qualification before a visitor can submit their contact form.
We created a backend contact tracking system, so that each contact who filled out the site form was listed in a central location for record-keeping, downloadable to Excel. We also connected the new site to the online broker industry, creating profiles on several major broker listing sites to establish credibility and drive more traffic to Multiple-Lenders.com.
My Role & Services
In my role at XtraGlobex, I took part in every stage of this project.
- Led small client sessions to brainstorm market positioning, differentiators, and opportunities
- Conducted market opportunity research and analysis
- Designed and developed website and contact tracking system
- Led the development of backend site scripts to capture daily rate information and parse it to the homepage
- Wrote and edited website copy